Monday, January 25, 2010

Love Inside a Frame

Poetry I wrote during a class. I think the TA was scared of me afterwards.

Love Inside a Frame

They say that a picture

Is one-thousand words worthy,

Of all of my pictures

I’ll think of you surely

Your eyes are so devious

As that shade of lipstick reveals,

The stains on your chest

Matches what drips on your heels.

And what’s on your chest,

A gaping wide orifice.

I’m amused you’re alive,

My little snuff fetish.

I don’t seek to love,

I trifle not with lust.

My object of affection,

You bring me disgust.

I want your punctured chest.

Rippling with spikes.

Bring it to me and,

I’ll see to it.

You need it.

No more.


Another


Ode to a Struggling Bouquet

I traveled far to find you

Flowering, hidden.

Do you know how you curve?

Like an infant, nestled in arms.

Hues so vibrant,

So strong to survive,

Lavender lover.

Blue creeps into a green sea,

A slice of sky held tenderly

Amongst brown piles.

While yellow brashly
Vies for attention,

Onlookers look on

But I see you.

Five

No, six.

No, five.

No.

100!

Petals shed like days

Apprehended, awaiting.

I took you

And made you mine.

When you wither,

I’ll remember.




No comments: